Kristin A. Ingulsrud
Kristin Ingulsrud is an associate who specializes in insurance coverage and bad faith litigation. Kristin has extensive experience with disputes arising from commercial general liability, first party property, and auto liability coverages. She also has significant experience in business litigation matters and has argued several appeals before the California Court of Appeals.
Kristin obtained her law degree from Pepperdine Law School, where she served as a senior staff member of the Pepperdine Law Review and earned the CALI award for Constitutional Law.
- J.D., Pepperdine University School of Law, 2013
- B.A., English and Political Science, California Baptist University, 2010, Magna Cum Laude
- United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- United States District Court for the Central District of California
- United States Bankruptcy Court for the Central District of California
- United States District Court for the Southern District of California
- United States District Court for the Northern District of California
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of California